Re: External Keyboard Recommendations

Hal Vaughan wrote:
> So any recommendations on [...] external keyboards since the
> Stowaway seems to have been taken off the market?

Yes, buy a OTG dongle and go USB. Bluetooth is a PITA. USB works really
well. The adapter will cost you less than $10 is you shop around, the
keyboard - well, however much you are willing to pay. The world is your
oyster. I've personally got a wired micro keyboard, bought from Maplin
in the UK, and have also used a Logitech wireless USB keyboard. I would
never in a million years use Bluetooth now.