Fwd: Re: Postal address in Contacts?

Oops.  What I meant to say was that export (in vCard format) is what has been
added to gpe-contacts.  Not CSV export.

Subject: Re: Postal address in Contacts?
Date: Friday 20 June 2008
From: Graham Cobb <g+770@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: maemo-users@xxxxxxxxx

On Friday 20 June 2008 16:12:14 Mark wrote:
> I wouldn't need sync at all if gpe-contacts could export as CSV (or
> actually anything at all).

This has been added to gpe-contacts (by Florian Boor), it is currently in the
code in SVN (and hence in my daily builds, for the GPE team to test).  It
will be in the new release of GPE for Maemo which I hope to have available
for testing around the end of this month.

Also, there have been many fixes to the import code -- many thanks to Gary
Baribault for his help and his patience in testing.  If there are further
bugs in the import code, now would be a good time to get them fixed, before
the next update.

Graham