Browser location field showing when I click on a text input field

For some strange reason, my N800's on-screen keyboard has started acting
strangely.

When I click on a text input field in the browser, the keyboard pops up, as it
should but now the location field (where you can type a URL to go somewhere)
and its associated buttons is appearing at the top of the keyboard as if I'd
clicked on the location field, whereas it used to just be replaced by the
keyboard. This means I've got even less usable screen area :-(

Obviously I've managed to change a setting somewhere, but I can't work it out.

Has anybody come across this problem? More to the point, has anybody found a
solution for it? ;-)
--
Tony Green
Ipswich, Suffolk, England

** This message is digitally signed. If your email client is unable to read
digital signatures, you may see an attachment that you cannot open. See
http://www.gnupg.org/(en)/documentation/faqs.html for more information.
You can validate my PGP key from my website: http://www.beermad.org.uk/
* No Micro$oft products were used in the generation of this communication