Re: Nokia: Linux Needs to Learn Business

Nokia has the resources to develop its own chips, which it could
easily keep open. That would solve the problems for everybody (meaning
consumers, developers and Nokia). But they're not doing it out of fear
of backlash from the closed community. Heaven help the company that
sticks its neck out and breaks the industry wide open for *real*
innovation...

That goes double for FIC and Openmoko.

Mark