Re: N810 - The glass is half full

i am a comunity guy so even though i agree with the discussion about
nokia not exploiting all the features. about the marketing, i think
the community could well do real reviews of the n800.

we could blog more about the under published features of n800, a
youtube review is as effective as a commercial review nowadays

so there is nothing much to wait about.

On 5/25/08, Lake Stevens Dental <lakestevensdental@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Geordie Millar wrote:
>> Ummm. So you have to pay extra for a web browser that should be
>> included in a device that was included in a device reviewed as an
>> internet tablet?
> I checked the reviews -- it seems that way.  I wonder if that's changed
> since the review?  It seems sort of like buying a car but the motor is
> extra.
>
> Always, Dr Fred C
> drfredc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Kahlil Johnson