Re: OOo on N8x0

On Tue, 20 May 2008 17:26:09 -0700, Lake Stevens Dental wrote:

> This sounds like a work in progress before it achieves general
> distribution.  Sounds like a couple months out for general use, at best.
>  I also noted in poking around that there's a KDE desktop showing on the
> n800.
>
> The last things folks doing this sort of development work need is to get
> dumped on my a bunch of end user problems.

Mo.  They don't need to get dumped on, but they will probably need bug
reports.

It looks as if it's scheduled for release as part of lenny, and that the
architecture will be called armel.  I would love to find out how to boot
the Debian installer for my n800.

http://wiki.debian.org/ArmEabiPort

-- hendrik