N800: connecting to a Windows-authenicated wireless network

Hi, I have the N800 with OS2008 and am trying to connect to a
Windows-authenticated wireless network, at my office. And I cannot.

Our system administrators sent at the office sent out some
instructions for connecting to the wireless network from a Windows
laptop. Here is some of the information that is given in these
instructions:

- the network uses Windows AD authentication
- WPA
- AES encryption
- EAP type is PEAP
- authentication method is Secured password (EAP-MSCHAP v2)
- we do not need to validate the server certificate

I can connect to the wireless network from a Windows laptop.

I can also connect to the wireless network from a Macbook.

However, when I try to connect with the N800, I get "Authentication
failed. Try again".

Can anyone tell me how I can get more debug or log information on why
the authentication is failing?

I can log in as root and can install other apps if needed. Please let
me know what other information you need in order to solve this
problem.

thanks,
martin