Re: WiFi Not connecting to My Network

The problem that i get now is that once it has tried to connect it
doesn't then show the WiFi network in the select connection window. I
have to turn on offline mode then turn it back to normal mode for the
Wifi network to show. Is there a fix out there? Because i have lost
root access aswell now:( and xTerm.