Re: Microb Versus Mozilla Fennec

That's weird,

MicroB opens my Google Reader page with no issue at all, and is actually quite fast.

--
anidel

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 4:44 PM, Jonathan Greene <atmasphere@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I love the Fennec browser though it could clearly use less memory, be
more stable and launch more quickly.  ;)

It can actually render my Google Reader page which MicroB cannot ... I
find it super responsive and hope we see it packaged in a future
release.  What I understood from the original Ars piece on the topic
was that they are pretty close relatives, but that Fennec benefits
from a later code base which seems to really make quite the
difference.

For every day use though I am running MicroB as it is far more
reliable at the moment.

JG

Jonathan Greene
+1.914.750.8740