(Resolved) (For me)Re: Decent PIM for the N8x0

A decade ago (Well maybe not quite), I started this thread complaining
about the GPE-Calendar and then privately to Graham about gpesyncd.

Like all good people, Graham took my rather bitter complaint like a true
gentleman, he didn't get pissed off, just asked me privately, off list,
for specific information about my problems. He then worked hard and
found the problems and fixed them. My calendar no longer rings for
nothing, and my contacts are all loaded up.

The thread wandered off into some other valid discussions, and that's
fun. The GPE suite is not perfect, but thanks to the Open Source
developers I finally have what I consider to be a functional PIM, and
can get on to playing/learning the system properly.

Thanks Graham, and keep this discussion going,

Gary Baribault