Re: MPlayer Slow Performance

I know this is a dumb Q:, but what's your swap size set to (Control panel>Memory>Virtual)
Also, is the poor performance you refer to regarding the video playback itself? or the performance of the application's menu/control system during video playback.
What video format (or formats) have you been playing back and what is the native resolution of the video clips?
Where are the video files located? The inernal memory, the Mini-SD or Both.
If youve only been playing videos off of the SD card, what is the size/brand of the card?

I use an N800 with os2008 and I've been experiencing satisfactory (quite decent but not outstanding) performance with the latest version of mPlayer. However I have been using it almost exclusively for .FLV file downloaded using the MyTube app.