Re: Decent PIM for the N8x0

Jerry Van Baren wrote:
MoRpHeUz wrote:

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 9:40 PM, Gary Baribault <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 never fails to warn me .. on time every time .. the problem is that it
 usually also warns me 60, 75, 90 and 120 minutes after the apointments
 .. not in a consistent fashion but just randomly every now and again ..

  I know that we lack PIM applications but this "random warnings"
could be because you "snooze" the alarm, and dont actually stop it.

BR,

GPE calendar alarms have spurious alarms for me too.  It's really weird.
  I didn't correlate it to actual delta times, I'll have to pay more
attention to that.

Best regards,
gvb
I'll have to add my + to this as well.  I have seen the alarms go off at various times during a 24 hour period after the alarm.

The alarm was at 3:30pm, I know I hit dismiss all.  The alarm went off again at 5:00am the next morning.  My wife accused me of setting it at that time.  (She usually gets up at 6:15am and I usually get up around 7:30am)

I have found that the better alarm is actually the alarm built in to N810.  It even will start the device if it is turned off, I believe.

The only problems are there is not enough room for notes, or a location, and no calendar view.
--
Scott Carr
OpenOffice.org