Re: Web-browser memory consumption on OS2008

On Tuesday 15 Apr 2008, Gary wrote:
> Have you tried using adblock plus for MicroB?
> http://browser-extras.garage.maemo.org/news/5/

Interesting to see that it exists (I was unaware) but I can't see how it would
help unless there are ads on the page that can be blocked. I'm getting high
memory use even on my own content, which obviously doesn't have anything I
want to block...

--
Tony Green
Ipswich, Suffolk, England

** This message is digitally signed. If your email client is unable to read
digital signatures, you may see an attachment that you cannot open. See
http://www.gnupg.org/(en)/documentation/faqs.html for more information.
You can validate my PGP key from my website: http://www.beermad.org.uk/
* No Micro$oft products were used in the generation of this communication