Play sound file from Claws

Hi,

I'm using Claws as my mail reader on N810 and I would like to WAV play
sound files attached to an e-mail (I have a service that transmits my
voice mail as souond files attached to an email). But if I click
'Open' I get the error message 'No registered viewer for this file
type'. But in Preferences I can't seem to set a helper (external
program) other than for Web browser and text editor. I would like to
be able to set mplayer '%s' for MIME audio/x-WAV. Anybody know how to
accomplish this?

Thanks,.

/Henrik