Can i add search engines to the internet search applet?

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 04.04.2008, 16:43 +0000 schrieb
mailthrottle-maemo at yahoo.it:
> > Any ideas?
> >
> I was looking for the same thing, then I found this
>
> http://www.internettablettalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18637

Yes, this does exactly what you are searching for.

I programmed isearch-edit last december, but i did not do a formal
release yet because i would like to fix some problems before (mostly
usability ;-)) doing so.

I also have ideas for features that might be included in later versions
like sharing your searches with other people by uploading them to a
central server and allowing to import searches from other people with
just a few clicks. If someone is also interested in improving this tool,
please share your ideas with me. ;-)

Regards,
Thomas

--