N810 gps troubles

Had a rather depressing confirmation of the GPS troubles this
weekend. Went on a quick trip to London, and turned on the map
application as soon as I got on the Heathrow Express heading into
town. During the trip, the map application showed the GPS finding
3-5 satellites on the average, but it never managed to determine
the position. Nor during my walk to the hotel, nor during a
walk across St James's park, and not even overnight next to a corner
window on 5th floor - it just ran out of charge trying.

In the end I got back to Amsterdam without the GPS having acquired
a lock during the whole trip. Not very useful.

A real bummer, because the 2 main applications I got my 810
for was mapping and in-car ODBII, and CarMan doesn't run on
the 810... :(

Sounds like I should sell my 810 and stick to the 770... :(

	Julf