Ogg support

James Knott wrote:
> I've just installed ogg support on my N800, running OS2008.  When I try
> to play an ogg file, I get asked what application to use.  I select
> Media Player (ogg) and the file plays.  I can also open mp3 files with
> the same player.  However, whne in the regular player, I cannot play
> ogg.  Is there any way to associate ogg files with the media player, so
> that they play like an mp3 would?

"Media Player (ogg)" is the same executable as "Media Player", just a
separate desktop file because of the mime types.

Media Player doesn't allow you to open ogg files directly but when the
Metalayer Crawler adds your oggs to the Library then you can play the
oggs from there with the Media Player.

--
Tuomas