New N810 - worst purchase I've made this year.

Hi Chris,

ext Chris Van wrote:

> I'm just wondering what Nokia/Maemo has to say about these issues,
> because I'm looking at returning the device if these features aren't
> being fixed by Nokia/Maemo soon.

If you want to have an official answer as a Nokia customer then the best
thing to do is to contact the Nokia customer care channels in the
country where you got the device.

The maemo project is focused on development, open source, community...
The best you can get here are good personal opinions from other users or
even Nokia developers.

Quim