Maemo events calendar

Hi all,

We've recently added a more advanced version of the maemo events calendar
to maemo.org. You can find it at http://maemo.org/news/events/ and the 3
most recent events are also visible on the front page.

As you can see, it is pretty much empty. So we could really use some input
from you!

If you know a conference, meeting, training or event that is interesting
for the maemo community, please send me an email with the details. I will
make sure the calendar is updated with all information.

- Niels