Best internet download speed through bluetooth phone?

Laurent,

I can't help with respect to France but it so happens that yesterday
while in a room inside of the Washington DC convention center I ran the
DSLreports Internet Speed test and I was clocking ~126kbps on a Verizon
Wireless EVDO connection to an N800 running the stock OS2007. The two
speed test www sites that I have used successfully in recent times are:

    http://www.broadbandreports.com/speedtest

    and

        http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest

The second one tests in both directions but is not specific to mobile
devices.

Best Regards,

John Holmblad