Adding internet content to Canola

I have beta 7 installed for Canola2.

I am unable to add internet content (photo feeds, podcasts, etc.)

I tried to add my Flickr photo stream using the rss link at the bottom of my page, Canola gave me an error saying it couldn't find anything.   Likewise, I tried to add the splendidtable.org podcast, and failed:

http://americanpublicmedia.publicradio.org/podcasts/xml/splendid_table/kitchen_questions.xml

As I am running canola on a 770, it is difficult for me to use the switch to browser, then switch back to canola to add links.  Is there a simple text config file I could edit on my laptop?  Maybe just pull links out of an OPML file and drop them in there?  I know this is a more "hacker-ish" way of getting the links in there, but hey!  I'm running OS2007HE.

thanks in advance,

In Vino Veritas
http://astroturfgarden.com