Recipient not found on server

Hi Jeffrey,

It probably means that you're using an SMTP-server outside it's own
network.
Ie. many ISPs won't allow you to use their SMTP server when your's not
using their network.

You could set another SMTP server that *does* work for the network
you're
in (there's even 'Connection-specific SMTP), or use a global
SMTP-provider
(ie, use Gmail SMTP server, even if you don't use it for incoming mail)

Best wishes,
Dirk.