Navit in n810

On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 1:28 PM, Mark Haury <wolfmane at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Thanks! I installed libgarmin, but unfortunately there seems to be
> something wrong with the NavIT download link; I get this message:
>  "Not Acceptable
>  An appropriate representation of the requested resource
> /navit/downloads/navit-cvs20080313.deb could not be found on this server."
>
>  How hard is it to build and package these? Would it be an imposition to ask
> for a step-by-step? I tried to build NavIT but got stuck with some errors. I
> probably didn't know enough to properly set all the options in the config
> files.

Hello Mark,

  Try again with the download please.
  For compilation check this page
http://wiki.navit-project.org/index.php/Navit_on_n770/n800
  I'm working on a new gui for the internet tablet, it's a bit
difficult now to see the status bar when driving a car so I'll make
another layout with bigger texts and graphics.