What the status of DTMF(any) in SIP?

?????? ??????? wrote:
> After some googling i've found that everyone aware of the problem, but
> than half year of silence and disappointment about last ITOS release.
>
> I installed latest rtcomm update from rtcomm.garage.maemo.org and can
> confirm, situation still the same - no response on DTMF generated by
> internal SIP client. As i understand from discussions, Gizmo is also
> limited by some platform issues.

I'm not sure what you're asking or saying, but I use the DMTF pad in the
SIP client for RTCOMM on 2007 frequently and it works just fine.  A bit
difficult to get to, but works just fine.  If you think you've found a
bug, see if it's on https://bugs.maemo.org/ and if not, report it.

--
Ryan Pavlik
www.cleardefinition.com