Nokia N810 and Google Maps

FYI

I just noticed that if I have "Fit width to view" checked in the browser
on my N810, that Google Maps won't display. Well, it does, but the maps
are blank. As I had had it checked the first time I tried Google Maps,
I thought "**! it, it won't work!" (the Google Map API is something I
want to play with using the GPS).

(It might be nice to have a mobile version for the N8* tablets, not that
the regular one won't work, but because I'd like to use less bandwidth if
I'm connected via my cellphone and paying byte charges. But I think it's
only available for Symbion, Windows Mobile and Java. Actually, what I
really want is to overlay the Google results on the Nokia or Maemo-mapper
maps that I already have, rather than downloading tiles over GPRS)

--
Andrew Daviel, TRIUMF, Canada
Tel. +1 (604) 222-7376  (Pacific Time)