From: maemo-users-bounces at maemo.org
[mailto:maemo-users-bounces at maemo.org] On Behalf Of Jakov
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 7:00 PM
To: maemo-users at maemo.org
Subject: Missing af-sb-init.sh during installation

Hi there,

Due to slow Internet connection, I have to install SB and Maemo SDK
manually, following http://tablets-dev.nokia.com/4.0/INSTALL.txt
Scratchbox is ok, tested a simple Helloworld. Then I installed SDK like
this:

- copy maemo-sdk-rootstrap_4.0_armel.tar and ___i386.tar to
/scratchbox/packages
- use sb-menu, create 2 targets, ARMEL and X86, extract files to them
using above files.

As I remember, that's enough to setup Maemo like I did a lot before. But
this time, I can't start Maemo as there's no af-sb-init.sh. I search on
other machine, there're 2 files af-sb-init.sh in ..../usr/bin for each
target. I also tried to browse 2 rootstrap files above, but there're
not, too. What's step I might miss? I'll be happy to hear from you.

Thanks,
Jakov