N800 user unhappy with OS2008 upgrade -- are there others?

> <maemo-users at maemo.org>Luca Ognibene wrote:
>
> Uhm? Have you read the whole thread? Eero replied to a mail saying that:
> 1) Nokia should release more sw as open source
> 2) Sw released by Nokia as open source from the start of the project
> didn't
> count

"ummm" Yes, and the point of the whole thread (the one titled 'n800 user
unhappy with os2008 user upgrade') really has little to do with OSS, it's
only a wild tangent someone went on and that was the only thing Eero replied
to. It would have been nice if he replied to the actual subject (the crap
software that is delivered with the n800, specifically os2008, and even more
specifically the news reader). Please notice the original poster did not
mention OSS ONCE in his post. And that's the point I'm getting at, the
attitude is: "Oh, you have a problem with the software? Well, it's OSS, so
you can fix it!"

-Steve Brown