N810 - hardware lock key intermittnently not working???

Hi guys,
Thanks for the replies.  I know about the catch bit and the 'hold to see
effect', it just wasn't working.

OTOH, I experienced a VERY hard crash that required a reimage to even
complete booting shortly after, so I imagine the two events were
correlated.  There is certainly nothing wrong hardware-wise with the switch
on my unit, as it now works perfectly, it just required a re-image.... :(

Best Regards,
josh