DUN via bluetooth - with Verizon?

While I'm not sure about DUN with a Verizon bluetooth phone and the
n800, you can easily connect the n800 with a Verizon phone by activating
bluetooth in both devices and have them search for each other, then
connect them with 0000.

While connected, you can transfer files (like music, videos and
pictures) to various spots on the phone from the N800.

I'm not sure about how to access the web via the Verizon phone's
broadband via the N800, since I've not got it activated.