DUN via bluetooth - with Verizon?

Michael

Not all their phones advertise DUN in a way that it can be easily
found. It's been a while ago, but after a 'required' e815 firmware
update, my 770 (and axim) couldn't use it for DUN any more. Maybe the
current IT os would find it... might be worth trying.

Check performance. windows mobile devices are infamous for poor
performance doing DUN. Strangely, the more expensive the phone, the
slower the DUN. e815 pre-update was 600kbps; treo 700p is 400kbps; a
couple of windows mobile 5 devices came in at 150kbps.

Bottom line, it's invaluable to try it out in the store with a speed
test before signing up, and even then you may be slammed with a
'required' firmware update that changes everything.

I'm going to give sprint or att a shot when my contract expires.

Brad