Nokia N800 as wifi router

The problem I see here is having a bluetooth DUN connection and a WiFi
connection at the same time. This could be a problem because the maemo
desktop does not allow this. However it might be possible if the DUN
connection was made from xterm via the bluetooth utilities.

If you can get up both connections at the same time, there should be
no problem in using the tablet as a gateway.
You might have to enable IPv4 forwarding in the kernel, but this is a
configurable parameter in /proc.
I'll try to set up a PAN-Wifi-gateway tonight, and post the
instruction if I have success.

Cheers,
Martin