NFS - must insmod after every boot

I followed the directions in the wiki for installing NFS:

http://maemo.org/community/wiki/settingupnfs/

I find that I have to execute the 3 insmod instructions every time I boot.
It was sufficient to run them only once before I upgraded to OS2008 (on an
N800).  Is there an easy way to make the installation permanent so that I
don't have to run these commands every time?  I suppose that I could put
them in a script that runs whenever I boot, but I did not need to do that
on OS2007.
--
Jeffrey Barish