how to enable on-screen text input for N810

Hugo Gayosso wrote:
> I think the hardware keyboard has to be closed for it to appear, make
> sure that yours is closed.

In fact when you press shift+space in some text field it is enabled even
if keyboard stays open. Not sure if this is bug or feature but it is
handy. As a side effect it also removes that autocomplete bar on the
bottom which waste space a bit. I wonder if it can be turned off altogether?

Frantisek