ssh-agent

El Fri, 25 Jan 2008 16:13:56 -0800
Erik Hovland <erik at hovland.org> escribi?:

> Has anyone experimented with having ssh-agent launch for the default
> user (also called 'user')?
>
> I have been crawling around /etc/osso-af-init trying to figure out a
> plan of action that would be reasonable. Of course I want to be as
> unobtrusive as possible. But that seems like the right dir. I am
> getting ready to drop an sh file that executes ssh-agent. That is the
> easy part. Then I need to make some mod to this af init stuff so that
> it runs my sh script.

I'm using keychain and I start it from /home/user/.profile, checking
that it has an xterm available (otherwise it'll hang the boot process
and you have to reflash).
I'm attaching my files but I accept no responsibility for any problem
they could cause (though I'm using them on my tablet)

Bye
--
Luca