New tutorial available.

Hi Alfonso,

Thanks a lot about the guide. Even reading only Google translation of it
(I do not
Speak Spanish) this looks useful for maemo newbies.

We are collecting links to externally maintained (hosted outside
maemo.org) maemo
guides, how-tos and training materials to maemo training wiki,
http://maemo.org/community/wiki/maemotraining/.

E.g. if you (or somebody else reading this mailing list :) have done a
guide or how-to
about maemo or Internet Tablets you can link it to maemo.org site using
maemo training
material add-ones page in maemo training wiki
http://maemo.org/community/wiki/maemotrainingaddones/.

Cheers,
//Jarmo

>Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 11:14:11 +0000 (GMT)
>From: Alfonso F R <aswarp2002 at yahoo.es>
>Subject: New tutorial available.
>To: maemo-users at maemo.org
>
>Hi there:
>I have just published an extense tutorial about upgrading the Operating

>System for Nokia internet tablets, starting with 770 but extrapolable
>800 and 810. It includes a full file tree system "dirty" backup
tutorial
>wchich is hosted by Scribd. The document [1] is written in spanish,
however
>there is possibility of getting and authomatical translation from a
Google
>code snippet here [2].
>I tried tu link it to the Maemo wiki with my old account but for some
unknown
>reason I can not edit pages no more. (Does anybody know why is this
so?) These
>documents all go under GPL-FDL license (the blog itself is under
Creative Commons)
>so they can be copied as long as I get credit for it and all that
stuff.
>I am sorry for I haven't checked the list up for some time, alas I've
been very
>busy. Thus the tutorial for WiFi auditing with Kismet will be delayed
for undefined
>time, at least a couple of months, but hopefully with your support and
a couple of
>jamones sent to my person, it will be completed soon enough ;)
>
>[1]:
http://alfonsoycia.blogspot.com/2008/01/cmo-actualizar-el-sistema-operat
ivo-de.html
>[2]:
http://translate.google.com/translate?client=tmpg&hl=en&u=http://alfonso
ycia.blogspot.com/2008/01/cmo-actualizar-el-sistema-operativo-de.html&la
ngpair=es|en