Updating maps N810

OK...   Red pill mode...  That's nice...?  Where's the link in your
email about where to get the red pill mode? =-O

  Or, perhaps where's the simple to provide information in App Manager
message window (or anywhere else for that matter) of what "red pill
mode" is and how to get it?  Risks...  Benefits....  Why isn't the "red
pill mode" part of the end user main stream release and part of App
Manager?

   IMHO, all of these code names and 'secret' modes (like Red Pill mode)
remind me of some nerdo secret decoder ring that comes inside a box of a
cereal that you can't find anywhere.  Plus if you could find it, you
wouldn't want to eat it anyway.  But you need the ring to keep things
working...?

    FYI, this sort of junk makes very little sense to end-users who have
better things to do with their lives than hunting down some secret
decoder ring to get their nice end user device to operate properly.  Gag
me for thinking it, but all of this dysfunctional BS is starting to make
the nonsense that Microsoft dumps into the marketplace look pretty darn
good...