network priority and autoreconnect (OS2008)

On Jan 21, 2008 6:25 AM, Kalle Valo <kalle.valo at nokia.com> wrote:
> I don't see any easy way to do this (ie. automatically switch from
> BT-DUN to WLAN). Basically you would have to replace icd with some
> other component handling higher level connection switching.

The iPhone seems to continue to scan for networks on occasion even
when connected over edge (not DUN) which lets it see and auto-switch
to your known wifi locations.  This is pretty slick actually and when
you walk in your house the device is on the faster network...

--
Jonathan Greene
+1.914.750.8740
gtalk / jabber - jonathangreene at gmail.com