network priority and autoreconnect (OS2008)

I posted about this exact same issue as it's how the iPhone works and
one of the very cool features of that device.

http://www.maemoapps.com/2007/10/23/maemo-feature-request-connection-switching/

In the comments is a link to the roadmap wishlist -
http://maemo.org/community/wiki/roadmapwishlist/ where I also added it
formally but have not heard anything since then.