discount code CANCELED

Hi,

ext mihai wrote:

> I have used the discount code, but nokia WANT BACK the device. what is
> going on.
> QUIMM please, i?ve put a friend of mine in trouble to get it and now
> it?s difficult to return it
>

> Details here
> http://www.internettablettalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=125459#post125459

It seems that some EU shops offered a 100% discount due to some
error/bug and some contributors got their devices for free. Since the
shops and countries are different, they are having different ways to
solve it.

It looks like you were one of those getting a device for free by mistake
(with shipping costs only). How you fix this is up to you and the shop
you got the device from. The maemo team has nothing to do about this, as
explained in the terms and conditions of the program.

We are still pushing and trying to help the shops that have still issues
to get them fixed, though. Any update about this is being sent either to
 the maemo-developers list or directly by mail to the contributors
accepted in the program.

--
Quim Gil
http://maemo.org