List of Repository for OS2008

On Jan 11, 2008 5:42 PM, Antonio Di Cello <antoniodicello at libero.it> wrote:

> Yesterday I arrived the n810 I immediately updated kernel, and I wanted
> to begin to test applications, I wanted to know if there is a list of all the
> repositories for the new official OS2008 (already included in the device)
> and unofficial.

http://www.gronmayer.com/it/

However, I really think this is papering over the cracks. We need to
sort out the repository mess: all software should be in extras (or
extras-devel for alpha/beta-level software), with no dependencies on
any other repo unless it is installed by default.

The current situation is untenable but anything but the most dedicated
user and hacks like gronmayer, or Red Pill mode, don't help towards a
user friendly solution.

</soap-box>

Cheers,

Andrew