fm radio

Hi,

I had "battery life" problem recently after os2008 installation on my n800.
I started investigating this by re-fleshing new instance of OS, gradually
install new software and use strace to monitor what was going on.
What I found was each second or couple of second there was a process
querying /proc/something-i-cant-remember-now against headset connectivity.
I stopped fmradio home aplet and it was gone. I don't think it caused my
battery lasting only one day, but it may explain how fmradio 'knows' whether
headset is connected or not.

cheers

Pit