how to access media content from home network to maemo

On Tue, Jan 08, 2008 at 07:41:30PM -0500, Chris wrote:
> How did you do this? I tried browsing with the file manager, but I don't see
> Samba shares.

I see them with the File manager.  On the left, there's a tree below
Internal memory card and Bluetooth.  It's called Shared something, IIRC.
This tree disappears when there are no Samba servers in the LAN.

This is a new feature of OS2008, as far as I can tell.

Marius Gedminas
--
Redundancy is bad because it causes errors, and wastes resources. (Ed: Also I
think there's a commandment against it in the Bible. Or there was until they