multi-user?

2008/1/6, Peter Flynn <peter at silmaril.ie>:

> Hmm. Perhaps it should depend on something like $USER instead :-)

So you think it's possible to add more users to the system (with adduser,
for example) and they could run all the apps... ?

But it's essentially a single-user device (although it has as much
> if not more power, memory, and disk space than my desktop did when
> I ran RH5, and that coped quite happily with 3-4 logged in users
> and a web server).

That's completely true... I'm running in my 770 a web server, an ssh server,
and I'm thinking about running a weblog server... just to show how cool it
is :)

I'm even trying to build my packages directly on my device... In fact, I
compile simple C and C++ programs (that only need to run in a terminal) in
my 770 using only gcc and vi...

Salut,
Sebas.