Strage GTalk Connectivity Problem

Hi All,

I have a N770 with the latest OS update installed.
I am unable to connect to my GTalk account for some time now. I cannot point
exactly at when this problem started.

When I go online, the indicator flashes for about 30 seconds and the I get a
message simply stating the connection failed.

I wanted to re-create my account - but hey! no Accounts icon in the Control
Panel!

I searched the machine and found rtcom-account command under /usr/bin.

running rtcom-account list rendered one entry: google-talk0 ((null))

Can anybody help me?

Thanks!

--

Amichai Rotman