>  >> It can be "ssh -x", can't it?
>  >
>  >> []'s
>  >
>  >> Danilo
>  >
>  > http://net9.blogspot.com/2007/04/gimp-running-on-n800.html
>  >
>  > a video from long ago that might interest you.
>  >
>  > james
>  >
>  >> Thomas Armagost <silly at well.com> wrote:
>  >
>  >>> http://kalle.vahlman.googlepages.com/gimp-on-n800.png
>  >
>  >>> Is this screenshot a fake?
>
> My G4 Mac mini (OS X.4.11) has GIMP 2.2 on Apple X11.  Could I access
> GIMP remotely with the n800 using VNC Viewer for Maemo?
>
> http://vncviewer.garage.maemo.org/

Yes, you can (but see below).  You might even be ahead of me by a minor
revision on the mini, not that that would matter.
> Is it necessary to use Apple Remote Desktop?
>
> http://www.apple.com/remotedesktop/

No, VNC works just fine - you do have to enable the vnc ports in the
apple firewall and install a vnc server on the mac.  I did this so long
ago that I don't remember the details, but I am sure I could drag it up
if you can't find the info on google.
> Could I select tools?  Could I doodle freehand using the n800's
> stylus?  A small image, 150x150 pixels, perhaps?

Probably, but it would be painful.  I run an 11g network and seeing
refreshes from using iTunes (my mac mini is the media box) is painfully
slow over the network.  I wouldn't want to draw with it.

HTH,
josh