Is the iGo Stowaway Ultra-Slim compatible with the n800?

Mine arrived yesterday. There's a bit of keyboard lag that I'm
attributing to the OS, not the keyboard. The unit is very sturdy and
seems to be of high quality.

Has anybody experimented with X11 key bindings to take advantage of the
Stowaway's function keys?

Also, does anybody have advice on getting the gummy adhesive off the
keys and the sticker off the back? The moron at iGo who decided to glue
the opening/closing instructions to the unit should be fired before
he/she does further damage.

BTW, when I looked yesterday the price at Amazon was up to $60. Still,
that's something like half the original price.