Contribution code, ...

Thanks Jan,

I was able to order today my N810 from the Switzerland using this link.
Note: I don't have contribution code.

I didn't know how long I will wait without this information. I was
checking every day the Nokia Swiss site and the Nserie site since mid
November and the N810 is still not possible to buy on those sites.
Frankly I found Nokia not well organized about this. This was much more
easier for the N800.

Cheers, Jean-Christian

--
Jan Jansen a ?crit :