MPlayer and Free42 for OS 2008

I've gone to the web page but can't find where to submit a bug report.

I did, however, see what could be a related open bug:  962.

The file I created was a .avi, and I'm getting no audio.

Here is the command line I used to create it:

$ mencoder dvd://4 -o the_way_c.avi -srate 44100 -oac copy -ovc lavc
-lavcopts acodec=mp3:abitrate=128
                   -af volnorm -ofps 29.970 -vf-add crop=640:384 -vf-add
scale=320:192
                   -vf-add unsharp=c4x4:0.3:l5x5:0.5 -ovc lavc
                   -lavcopts
vcodec=mpeg4:vbitrate=350:aspect=320/192:vrc_buf_size=450:vrc_maxrate=1000
                   -ffourcc FMP4 -force-avi-aspect 1.66666666666667

I personally don't know what all those options mean, but I got them from
playing with the script tablet-encode.  tablet-encode failed, but I
adapted its parameters and ran the above command by hand.  For instance
I put dvd://4 near the beginning myself.

Version of mplayer on the N800 with OS2007 is, I believe,
1.0rc1-maemo.18.n800.  I don't know the best way to determine this
straight off the tablet, but I know where I downloaded it from, which is
the main downloads page under 2007 and Multimedia.

The generated video is 279301758 bytes in size.  I won't torture the
whole list by attaching it.

To reiterate:  the symptoms are (i) no audio, and (ii) accelerated play
rate.  I confirmed (ii) carefully by playing it side-by-side with
mplayer on a regular linux pc.

I'll let you know if I figure out how to submit the bug on the garage
web page, or better still maybe you can give me some tips.

-Will

BTW  I discovered from your URL a section that contains the download for
the OS 2008 version of MPlayer.  I had sent more than one email asking
for this information and got no responses.