WiFi Connection Problem - N800

Having "Odyssey" cannot be a real requirement. Most people download
odyssey because their WM/PocketPC wifi support sucks and Odyssey is more
robust....odyssey also supports Enterprise WPA/WPA2, etc. and this is
another reason why people want it.

What are exact reqt's of wifi network? Wep, wpa2, wpa, wpa2Enterprise, etc.

mike