Noob Questions

Hi,

ext Mike Rose wrote:
> I just got my N810, and couldn't be happier with it. While everything is
> pretty user friendly and obvious, I was wondering if there is a user manual
> for OS2008.

They are on the device.  Just start PDF viewer and open the one in
your language from the user guides folder.

> I just want to be sure I'm using all the shortcuts and features
> it has to offer. Another question is once I open rdesktop to my windows box,
> the tablet goes into full screen. How do I exit rdesktop to get back to the
> N810 desktop? The only way I know how is to turn it off and back on.

Press the "Home" key to get a menu from which you can switch to another
application window or to Home screen. Long press of the same key moves
you directly to the Home screen and another long press back to the
application.

> My last
> question is I'm wondering if it's possible to setup DNS suffix? I don't want
> to type the long domain every time I try to go to a box on my company's
> network.

	- Eero